You are here
T&Cs – CUB NRL/AFL Finals Tickets Competition
T&Cs – CUB NRL/AFL Finals Tickets Competition
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents, who are over the age of 18 and who meet the entry requirements.
3. Entry to this Competition is free and automatic upon entry via the lead gen ad on either the Cellarbrations, The Bottle-O or IGA Liquor Facebook page, or via the competition pages on the relevant websites within the competition period. Entrants must sign up to the news and offers program of the relevant retail store.
4. Competition commences on 01/04/2019 at 9:00am AEST and closes on 26/04/2019 at 9.00 am AEST.
5. There will be six (6) winners in total across all entrants from the Cellarbrations, The Bottle-O and IGA Liquor competitions.
6. There are two (2) separate prizes available, with three (3) winners of each prize.
7. Each winner will receive either one (1) of the following prize packs:
- One (1) x Double pass to week 1 of AFL Finals (valued at $70 each ticket)
- One (1) Double pass to week 1 of NRL Finals (valued at $70 each ticket)
8. Each prize pack is worth $140. The total prize pool is $840.
9. The prize draw will be held on the 26th April 2019.
10. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the draw.
11.Winners will be notified via the email supplied at time of entry and must reply to the message and provide contact details to claim their prize. Winners will also need to provide photo proof of ID - either driver's licence or passport.
12. Any prizes that are not claimed within three (3) days of notification will be forfeited. An unclaimed prize draw will take place on the 30th of April if necessary.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no alternative prizes available.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another like prize of the same value.
15. AFL Grand Final tickets are subject to a game in week 1 of the finals being held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. If this does not occur a VISA gift card will be provided in place of the ticket.
16. The selection of winners will take place at 247a Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. All entries are based on chance.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made.
18. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st-cousin.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner’s proof of identity and age prior to prize delivery.
20. Prizes will be emailed to the winners. Once the promoter has sent the prize, the promoter takes no responsibility for the prize.
21. All entries become the property of The Promoters. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoters may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoters on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoters.
22. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winner. The winner and companions release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the tickets or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
23. Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
25. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
26. Promoter is Independent Brands Australia of 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113.
27. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
28. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulations.
29. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/32907